Thursday, August 26, 2010

Red Eyed Tetra Diseases



for my new gambling involvement interblog
that here

this time it is therbia num 48 http://iciailleursetcesoir.over-blog.com/
who come pick me dear;

and I'm going to caroline8317 num 50 http://gourmandiseetcuisine.blogspot.com/

to choose the recipe I 've not had much choice, because I had the good idea to ask my daughter

you know "mamsel'chocolat" to consult the blog of carolina to help me make up my mind and soon she saw her "cake two in one" has not wanted to go further he needed Try this recipe first! although later there were everything chocolate cookies that I tried for a long time

here is the result, very easy to do, no complicated ingredients, and delicious!

despite the flop has come out of the oven, I would have let a few more minutes!

with the ingredients in the recipe we could make two small square pan

brownie muffins and 5 cons by which they were beautiful (I certainly would do)

in the recipe caroline he had the soft shelled walnuts that have cut

mamzelle do not like nuts!

ingredients:

good dark chocolate 375gr, 110gr flour, 300gr of butter

250gr sugar 6oeufs, 1 packet of yeast.

Preparation:

-Preheat oven to 180 degrees (gas mark 6).

-Melt the chocolate gently in a double boiler with butter.

-In a bowl beat eggs and sugar for about 7 minutes. Add the chocolate mixture - melted butter while beating.

-In a second bowl mix the flour and yeast. Gradually add to chocolate mixture and mix until a smooth paste.

-Pour into a buttered pan and bake 20 minutes.

mmm ..... flux and a soft desire.

good visit and thank you in advance for your kind words!

0 comments:

Post a Comment