Monday, March 8, 2010

Shortest Skirt Without Underwear

a beautiful cake for a kind of nanny


1 year it is celebrated with dignity and a big cake!
any color with a beautiful color drawing window


and chocolate recipes here:

for the cake I found the recipe here
I tripled my big mold with three ingredients as follows:

4 eggs 120 g sugar

120 g flour

1 / 2 teaspoon baking powder


for chocolate cream I made at random, so I cooked
a small bowl of sugar in 2 times its volume of water in a container
I beat the eggs with a whisk then I pour the warm syrup
little by little on the eggs that I whip up 'cooled,
melt 400g dark chocolate in the microwave
add the egg turns white, whipping cream 1l
and add the chocolate machine, you get a nice ganache
easy to work and to garnish decorate your cakes!
so I used it for this cake:

1 liter of sour cream 400 g chocolate

200g sugar 4 eggs




too cute right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment