Monday, March 29, 2010

Habitats Abiotic Factors

The chocolate macaroons


today there was a miracle in my kitchen
and yes I could not believe my eyes
when I saw in my oven
my badge up and form their famous collar.
last! after several attempts I succeeded




I do not know if it's at the kitchen scale that I am
offered recently (before I had weighed the eye!)
fat or has this charming blogger who offers us his recipe
video on his blog "the kitchen of Carol" here



all that to say you finished drooling to other photo blogs,
and I also make these little gems,
and photographed from every angle and I am not embarrassed!
I made them chocolate to begin




(pq. home when chocolate is missed or not is immediately swallowed.)


is the recipe:

mix 125 grams of almond powder with 170 grams of sugar added
a tbsp of cocoa powder and sieve all

in another container to mount the old white 3 eggs 2 or 3 days
until frothy and add the granulated sugar in 3 times, and beat another 2 minutes.
then add the mixture of powder and sugar, mix with a spatula to get dough more or less shiny liquid that forms a ribbon,
Make small piles of 2 cm to the pastry bag and parchment paper.
Allow crust 30 minutes then bake at 170 ° C, 5 minutes door closed, then 6 minutes door open.



for garnish I improvise a ganache flavored chocolate and coffee;
I heated some cream with an espresso and then I add
off Fire milk chocolate into pieces and mixed with a spoon until cool
after a small shift in the fridge it was perfect!




0 comments:

Post a Comment