Friday, February 18, 2011

Veriface Turn Off G550

He runs it runs the ferret! Solitude fields against the anonymity of cities.

(101) * While cleaning to unclog a bathtub in which someone had defecated, I dipped my watch that has become all black, the figures faded by water. (102) * Jean-Claude Drouot provides an outdoor performance with his troupe. As I am unable to do the trapeze, I am employed in a round, say 50 francs per viewer. A woman gives me a watch instead of money. Drouot encourages me to accept barter. I ended up having an apron full of useless things such as a brooch and scrap pieces of cabbage. The kids would put trouser buttons. In short, I return from this quest with three tickets for 50 francs in his pocket; various objects had to drag my apron. The show starts, however, Jean-Claude Drouot beautiful high on his horse. At the rear, the parade of the troops carried in carts like the stagecoach westerns. Emerging from the shadows where I stashed, I see the background which is the setting: A lagoon of sight so well designed that it almost feels like a desert populated by shadows, groups dramatic. This painting is so vibrant, it's a great painting. Viewers who gave me shit are gone, they did not believe that the show would start. Other passersby stop to this deployment grandiose. Should I cross the space where the actors play to claim the tithe, to feed them? Jean-Claude makes me nodding off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment