Monday, February 28, 2011

Sample Job Application Therapy

's blog tilly

she talks about people she likes doing things, and people who do things she loves
[Announcements] blog in the book: when I make my debut and self-publishing
print on demand

Paper & plumeJe just put my first two books in the catalog of small TheBookEdition.com:

blogalams * No. 1-1 primer, varied selection of small cuts of blog tilly (26 columns from a to z, 2005-2010), 82 pages, 8 euros

blogalams * No. 2 - selection of book reviews of works by Marc-Edouard Nabe (chronic nabiennes), 110 pages, 9 euros

Press Office: Be among the first to read and talk about blogalams on your blog or website: 3 more copies gift (click!)

Paris Book Fair: I will then dedicate the blogalams booth D11 TheBookEdition.com, Friday, March 18, 14 to 16 hours. See you there!

Continue reading "[announcement] in the blog book where I make my debut self-publishing" "

Thursday, February 24, 2011 in Books, Weblogs let me dive into this Oriental philosophy that every actor involved, between the ass who listens to the wise and the simple village Emilfork , blindly. It's long but insistent, especially in Arabic, the musical gestures in support of the scenery and the plot simple but tragic. short time ago I learned that Jacques Baratier was a painter at the origin, hence its refined aesthetic that broke
cinema. His future Eves is a heightened eroticism, models Wax handled both saw that massage, it feels like a movie sado-masochistic, girls who are in real, do not cause the disorder.

0 comments:

Post a Comment